Monday is almost over and it is the day after being away from work, social media, and any of the daily rhythms that I got use to over the last 7 months.
I honestly felt very refreshed starting the day, and it felt like I was away for a million years. (That is a good sign) It took a week away to learn a few things.
- I needed a vacation more than I realized.
- Being away helped me re-establish some personal morning disciplines that in my previous busyness I had neglected.
- Creating memories as a family are some of the best treasures you can gather in this life.
- The world of social media kept on running without me..in fact, it looked pretty much the same.
- I was more tethered to social media than I had imagined.
- The space enabled me to make a list of priorities for September that I can focus on and complete.
- I journaled scripture, song lyrics, an outline for a leadership e-pub book, prayers, and some business plans.
- We are already planning next years vacation!
It’s always good to go, and its great to be back! On with the year!
What take-aways have you discovered this year on vacation?